The Most Delicious Way to Fend off Colds
The most wonderful time of the year also happens to be the most vulnerable time for your immune system. Tetley Tea has crafted a delicious cold-busting recipe with its two “Super Tea: Immunity” teas, which are expertly blended with vitamin C to help support your immune system.
What You Need:
- 1 Tetley Immunity Green Tea bag (smooth green tea cleverly combined with lemon, vitamin C and honey)
- 1 Tetley Immunity Peach Orange Tea bag (a lovely peach and orange infusion)
- 8 oz. hot water
- 8 oz. hot lemonade
- Honey to taste (suggested ½ tsp)
- Optional: 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract OR 1 pump peppermint syrup
What You Do:
1. Steep Tetley tea bags in hot water and lemonade for 3-5 minutes
2. Stir in honey to taste and optional peppermint flavor of choice
It doesn't really get much easier than that? I love the fact that so many people are learning and are receptive to being proactive this cold and flu season versus being reactive. Try out this blend and make sure you let us know what you think!
You May Also Like
Please Note: Some of the products mentioned in this post were sponsored, meaning I received compensation or product in exchange for an honest review. All comments about these product are my own and I have and will always remain transparent about my opinions. I will not endorse any products that I would not and do not use in my own household.