'Sweat It Out' with Saffron Sheriff
Are you ready to get international? ‘Sweat It Out’ is taking a trek around the globe again! This time, we are making a stop in England to introduce you to Saffron (@SaffronSheriff), a self-proclaimed geek who is into lifting heavy weights and comics (she recently attended Comic Con dressed as Ms. Marvel herself). I came across this lovely lady’s account and she caught my eye mostly because she is so cut - her abs are on a whole other level! Not only that but she is in her third year in law school and is the most followed law student in the UK period! Yup I said law school, so not only is her body strong but her mind is too! So, let’s get a quick peek into the mind of Ms. Sheriff and sneak our way into her gym motivation via the playlist below.
2. Age -
3. Hometown -
City of Manchester
4. What is your favorite way to sweat? -
5. How long have you been dedicated to living a #HEALTHYLIVINGLIFESTYLE?
From the age of 21- just under 3 years
6. What is your absolute favorite workout gear brand and why?
Under Armour, its durable, inexpensive and takes a beating in the gym
7. What is your absolute favorite workout shoe and why?
I normally work out in Hiking shoes since my gym is in an industry estate and the route is muddy to get there.
8. What motivates you to keep going on days when you don’t want to workout and or eat right?
Habit mostly, but sometimes I just get lazy and enjoy an evening off with hot chocolate and some Granola instead
9. How did you come up with your playlist name?
My Playlist is called 'Saffy Go Lucky' - It’s a play on the words Happy go lucky - which means carefree - but my name :)
10. What songs are you rocking out to?
I normally love alternative house remixes with some killer female vocals layered over the top. I'm also a bit of a Rudimental fan, if I'm having a grumpy day, I flip on some Macklemore and go into my zone.